|10:34 am - Kielbasa Stew|
- 4 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- 3 cups peeled, cubed potato
- 1-1/2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 pound cooked kielbasa, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 14-ounce cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
1. In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker combine cabbage, potato, and carrots. Top with kielbasa. Sprinkle basil, thyme, and pepper over kielbasa. Pour chicken broth over all.
2. Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours.
Makes 4 or 5 servings.
Source: Better Homes and Gardens