|10:15 am - Seared Pork cutlets with Asian Pan Sauce|
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, thin cut pork loin chops
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- Heat oil in a large skillet over low heat. Sprinkle both sides of pork with salt and pepper. In a small bowl whisk together broth, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic and ginger; set aside.
- Increaseheat to medium-high. When wisps of smoke start to rise from the pan,add pork; saute until golden brown, about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.Transfer chops to a plate, cover and keep warm.
- Add broth mixture to empty skillet; simmer to blend flavors and thicken, about 4 to 5 minutes. Serve sauce with pork chops.